Monday, August 12, 2013

Steampunk Groupings

I hope you had a great weekend, for me, I was busy creating more and more steampunk pieces to share with you, along with a few custom orders, shipping out today, all the way to Australia and France. I thought I'd share with you a few of my newest designs from last week, two of which were the custom orders for Silvie and Mallory! Steampunk Necklaces Steampunk NecklacesSteampunk NecklacesSteampunk NecklacesSteampunk Necklaces Each of these was created with a variety of old, one of a kind and some modern day components, brass, silver components, aged and distressed as well. Hope you enjoyed the latest designs from my line of Steampunk Jewelry, Happy Monday, Joan :-)

1 comment:

Marfi-topia said...

hi Joan!
I'm happy to see your blog up and running...

the imagination and magic that goes into your stunning creations is just incredible.
like mother like daughter right!?
you two are quite a pair:)

thank you for sharing.

marfi